Barrack Street, Warwick, CV34 4TH


The early Methodists met for worship in private houses until the first chapel was opened in Chapel Street in 1824. As Methodism continued to grow in Warwick, Northgate Church was opened on May 25th, 1893, Rev. Dr John Tudor, who was the preacher at the official re-opening of the present refurbished Church in January 1993, gave us a motto;

“Always be joyful, always be prayerful, always be thankful”

Our Church offers a warm welcome in its worship and other activities to visitors and newcomers. We aim to be a Christian Community which cares for people and responds to needs both locally and globally.

We believe in God, we follow Jesus and we trust in the presence and the movement of the Holy Spirit. We worship in the Methodist tradition.




Telephone: 01926 401838
Website: www.warwickmethodistchurch.org.uk